'Kolding Børnehøjskole' (folk highschool for kids) needs volunteer teachers
Tell us what you are passionate about teaching. Then you and others have the opportunity to start a course for children at Kolding Børnehøjskole.
As a volunteer at Kolding Børnehøjskole, you will contribute to children aged 6-12 getting acquainted with the folk high school ideas about community, education and dignity, while they learn new things and have fun.
As a volunteer, you not only gain experience in teaching. You will also be part of a community that works together to make the world bigger for the little ones.
How to get started
- Send us your contact information and your immediate thoughts
- Use the link (Danish form) or send an email to email@example.com
- We will contact you as soon as possible
- We meet for a chat
- We make a final agreement
- You are helping to write the text about your course
- Our course catalog will be published
- You are attending an introductory meeting for all teachers
- The children sign up
- your commitment and your enthusiasm for a topic to a group of children between 6 and 12 years
- your time every Thursday at 4 pm to 7 pm for 8-10 weeks
- a really meaningful task as a volunteer
- the chance to impact the kids in a good way with what you have to share
- a community with other volunteers in a new community
- study-relevant hands-on experience teaching children
- others to be a teacher with (there will be at least 3 teachers per course)
- help to obtain materials, etc.
- delicious, newly renovated rooms to teach in - made especially for the purpose
- thorough introduction, pedagogical training and ongoing support
- two evenings for all volunteers with relevant presentations and goodies
- a statement from the leader of Kolding Børnehøjskole (usefull for CV)